Thursday 11 October 2012

Burning Tendrils Update

I really am trying to do this at least weekly and it has been less than a week so I must be doing something right.

Since my last post I have put up Verbrannt Ranken on TMD (The Mana Drain) and recieved not much feedback actually. Of the few comments there are, most are correcting my German. I do have a couple of people on my side though which is great and I even have a post from someone stating (on a different thread altogether) that my list is a starting point for looking at storm in the current metagame which is fantastic. I have updated my list slightly (only 2 changes)

-1 Fact or Fiction
-1 Ponder

+1 Lion's Eye Diamond
+1 Demonic Consultation


I really had to think about cutting both those cards as they have been so great for me in the couple of weeks testing but I do like the two cards I am bringing in and unfortunately the two I am taking out seem the weakest. I was tempted to keep Ponder and lose Brainstorm but it seemed too much of a Sacred Cow. Maybe it was the wrong choice but I am going to keep a tally from here out, whenever I draw a Brainstorm I will question whether it would have been better as a Ponder. If this number is High enough I will swap them back. I still need to work out the sideboard properly as it still is not finished.

I have gotten the "we're interested" from another store regarding the Melbourne Eternal Series. Nothing has really been worked on yet, I have an idea about how I would like it to run but I need to talk to the stores in question. I am speaking to Adam tomorrow. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact me at eternal.melbourne@gmail.com


I gotta run now so today is a short one but cya

Keep Eternal Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment